Excuses, de kaartverkoop voor dit event is gesloten, omdat het event reeds verlopen is.
- januari 7, 2021
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
We invite you for an insight look into the Live 11 version of Ableton, a household name for music producers around the globe, with what is their best product to be released on the market yet. Interested yet?
Hosted by Ableton Certified Trainer Ché van Workum, we will dive into the Live 11 updates. The topics that will be explored include:
– Comping audio: getting the right take of your recording has never been so intuitively for your workflow.
– Midi editor updates: note, velocity, scaling in multiple clips to get your sync with your synths on.
– MPE, standing for midi polyphonic expression, as a tremendous tool to express your recordings with organic sounds.
– Improvements in selecting multiple clips for various usages: providing artists more possibilities than ever to explore creativity.
– The introduction of new astounding effects such as Hybrid Reverb, Spectral Time, Spectral Resonator and Redux.
– Improvement of workflow with composing, recording, effects and overall control (with for instance CPU metering) all severely improved.
With this being our first Webinar of the year, MPA Instructor Ché van Workum will get you intrigued on all of the above and more. Ché has been an Ableton Certified Trainer for years, with his expertise in house and techno music.
Join the journey of exploring Live 11 with him today from 19:30.
We go live about Live 11 at 19:30, be sure to tune in then!