- december 28, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
As the days grow shorter, it is once again time for our annual Steinberg Cubase demo by product specialist Michael Gomes. This time featuring the new update of Cubase Pro: 9.5
The favorite DAW of both seasoned veterans and new aspiring producers, the new features that Cubase 9.5 has to offer is once again very promising. All of this will be discussed during the workshop including the following topics:
• How do I better streamline my automation?
• How do I get the most out of a wide selection of plug-ins that come with Cubase Pro?
• How do I work even easier and faster with the SampleTrack?
• What are the advantages of Offline Processing?
• How do I fit in New York Compression easily?
• Complex FX chains
• Basic mastering
The event will be held this Monday 4 December from 19:00 in the Control Room of MPA. Visit and share the event on Facebook via https://www.facebook.com/events/1988380201374710/
Want to learn more about our Courses, studios, community, and stories from our teachers and students at MPA?
Hosted by: MPA / Steinberg / DJ Sounds
When: Monday 4 December from 19:00 till 21:00
Where: Music Production Academy, Hoogstraat 38a, Rotterdam
Talk to us: info@musicproductionacadem